If you don’t know what things are allowed and what is forbidden on Cash App, then chances are high that sooner or later you might end up getting your account closed. A closed Cash App account can be best described as a dead or expired account that can’t be accessed through the Cash App mobile application or Cash App official website. It further means, with a closed Cash App account you can’t send, receive, and store money. In addition to that, you can’t buy, sell, and transfer Bitcoin using a Cash App account. In short, a closed Cash App account will be of no use. That’s why many users are interested to know Why Cash App closed my account.
There are a number of reasons that might prompt Cash App to suspend the account temporarily or permanently. It is essential to know all those factors that might lead you to have your account closed if you don’t want your account to be closed. But, the biggest question is – what if your Cash App account has already closed? Can you reopen a closed Cash App account? The answers to these questions depend upon the reasons that led to the suspension of your account. It would be a lot better if you get in touch with us to reopen your closed Cash App account. Else, consider reading this helpful post.
Also Read: Cash App Borrow Money
What to do if my Cash App account is closed
Unfortunately, nothing is left to do once the Cash App account is closed. If there is something that can be your best bet is to check what went wrong with your Cash App account. And then try to reopen your Cash App account accordingly. In case, Cash App has closed your account due to security reasons then you don’t need to worry at all. Why? Because it can be a temporary ban on your account. If you consider the following things you can unlock your closed Cash App account with ease of mind.
- Disable the VPN if it is enabled.
- Avoid multiple logins. Sign out from the Cash App on all other devices before login into your account.
- Any attempt to get access to your Cash App account from outside of the US can make you appear as a suspicious user. Due to which Cash App can block your access to ensure security. So, don’t try to access your account if you are not in the US.
Cash App account closed violation of terms of service
Always remember that Cash App is a certified P2P payment app. In order to comply with the Government guidelines, Cash App has prohibited a number of things such as users can’t send more money and receive direct deposit more than the limit. If one doesn’t respect the maximum permissible Cash App limits, temporary or permanent suspension is for sure.
Cash App aim is to keep the platform neat and clean, and free from all kinds of scams. That’s why Cash App has made mandatory to confirm the identity for all Cash App users which, by the way, is not a problem. The real problem comes to the surface when users share fake details or SSN to confirm their identity on Cash App. This act always results in the closure of the Cash App account.
Also Read: How to fix Cash App not opening on iPhone?
Why would Cash App close my account?
If you don’t comply with the Cash App terms and conditions, chances are high that your account will be closed on Cash App. There is a number of prohibitions that you must avoid while using Cash App such as:
- Don’t send too many money requests to strangers.
- Don’t use someone else’s debit or credit card or bank account on Cash App.
- Avoid using suspicious and infected internet connections.
- Never indulge in any kind of scam or any criminal activity otherwise, you might end up getting your account suspended or closed for always.
- Last but not the least, always considers using and entering the correct information while setting up an account on Cash App.
Get Cheap flight booking by Cash app Card
How to reopen a closed Cash App account?
Well, if you have fixed the security-related concern to your Cash App account, then you are just a few taps away from accessing your Cash App account. In order to recover your closed Cash App account, all you need is just an access on your registered Cash App phone number or email id to confirm you are the right person to access the closed Cash App account.
- So, as a first step, launch Cash App on your phone.
- Now tap the sign-in button.
- Enter your phone number or email id (whatever is accessible).
- After that tap sends me the code and finds the code.
- Then select “Verify me”.
- Upon successful verification, Cash App will reopen your Cash App account.